Personal Facial Steamer – Face Steam Machine
Your facial Steamer personal steam machine can be used as a sauna during facial, massaging, and at the time of clean up. So the vaporizer helps to clear the clogs and freshen your skin.
It is suitable for relief respiratory ailments therapy, aromatherapy, cold nose and throat treatment and etc.
- Condition: new
- The steamed face silicone cover and smoked nose silicone cover are soft, so do not hurt the body.
- Steaming face and nose, moistening the skin, moisturizing, and decontaminating.
- This small and exquisite beauty product improves the skin’s hydrating effect.
Warm steam facial sauna
Suitable for facial or nasal treatment
Assists in respiratory therapy
Improves micro circulations
3 Gear controls
Why use a steamer:
- It’s cleansing. Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt. So a deeper cleanse to the body. In addition, Opening up your pores also softens blackheads. Making them easier to remove alternatively.
- It promotes circulation. The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation. This boost of blood flow nourishes your skin, so delivers oxygen. The result is a natural, healthy glow.
- It releases acne-causing bacteria and cells. Opening up your pores allows the release of dead skin cells, bacteria, with other impurities that clog the pores and contribute to acne.
- It releases trapped sebum. This naturally occurring oil is produced by your sebaceous glands to lubricate your skin and hair. Also, when sebum gets trapped beneath your skin’s surface, it creates a breeding ground for bacteria and causes acne and blackheads.
- It’s hydrating. Steam hydrates the skin by helping to increase oil production, naturally moisturizing the face.
- It helps your skin better absorb skincare products. Steam increases trusted Source skin’s permeability, as a result enabling it to better absorb topicals. So this means you get more bang for your buck from skincare products applied after steam.