Night Vision Car Driving Glasses UV Protection Polarized Sunglasses
Dark Green Lens Night Vision Car Driving Sunglasses suitable for day use. Polarized lenses for crystal clear vision and maximum sun protection. The glasses not only filter harmful UV rays. But polarizes the light and thus reduces annoying reflections.
- Night Vision
- plastic frame
- Lens width: 65 millimeters. Width: 2.56inch (65mm). Height: 1.54inch(42mm). Bridge: 0.67inch (17mm). Arm: 5.3inch (135mm).
- Package includes 1 PCS black Frame Dark Green lens sunglasses( Day Use). 1PCS black Frame Yellow lens sunglasses ( Night use). 1pcs soft glasses cloth same as picture. 1 PCS Polarized test card as a picture.
- The perfect and cost-effective solution for all wearers of glasses.Polarized lenses. UV protection Glare-free light brightness and sharper contrasts.
- The attachment is simply placed on the eyeglass frame. Can be folded up easily if necessary.
- Night vision Yellow sunglasses suitable for night use. In addition, High contrast enhancement for sharp vision in difficult light.
- This technique has been used successfully for many years of ski-athletes or snipers. At night our eyes would be less blinded by bright light sources such as oncoming cars. Ideal even for eyeglass wearers: so you can leave on your visual aid. Supports the Night Vision comfortability. The perfect and cost-effective solution for all wearers of glasses.Polarized lenses. UV protection Glare-free light brightness and sharper contrasts.
Why night glasses?
Night driving glasses have nonprescription, yellow-tinted lenses. So they range in shade from light yellow to amber. In addition, Some night driving glasses also have an anti-reflective coating.
Night driving glasses reduce glare by scattering and filtering out blue light. Blue light is the part of the light spectrum that has the shortest wavelength. Unlike types of light with longer wavelengths, blue light is more likely to cause glare when it enters the eye.
They manufacture products for several decades. These yellow-tinted glasses are marketed as shooting glasses to hunters. They continue to be popular with hunters because they sharpen the contrast of flying birds against the sky during overcast or cloudy conditions.