Tripod Stand 3110 for Mobile & DSLR Camera
- Lightweight aluminum 4-section leg and ABS parts, portable and durable
- Quick release plate with standard 1/4 inch mounting screw to connect camera or camcorder
- Built-in bubble level to adjust camera horizontally
- 3-way 360 degree swivel pan head
- Non-slip rubber feet grip
- Compatible with universal digital camera and camcorder
- Supplied with a nylon bag, easy to carry it to go traveling anywhere
Removable Mobile Phone Bracket
Phone bracket is adjustable and lightweight, easy to use and carry with. With standard tripod hole, you can install in any 1/4″ tripod stand.
The tripod’s three-way head allows for ultimate versatility. Easily change the orientation of the camera from portrait to landscape–and almost any angle in between with the handy tilt motion. Turn the knobs to secure. The tripod also allows for full panoramic possibilities with its 360-degree swivel function
Centre Shaft Jacking System
Turn this button lightly to control jacking system. When the button is loose, the center shaft can up and down easily. When the button turn to tight, the height can be fixed. Camera can up and down smoothly and moving stably. The fully extended length can up to 105cm.
4-Section, Lever-Lock Legs
Uneven terrain? Need to frame the shot just so? The tripod effortlessly accommodates custom set-ups thanks to its lever-lock legs, each with four extendable sections. The leg height can be individually adjusted as needed or all three legs can be raised to the full height of 105cm.
This tripod equipped with level tester, which can detect and adjust the horizontal position of it. When the ground is not level, you can recognize it immediately and adjust the tripod leg to keep level.
- Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Color: Silver
- Max Height: 114cm (3.7 feet)
- Screw Size: 1/4″
- Folded size: 35 x 8 x 8cm
- 360° horizontal
- 90° vertical swivels with 3-way head
- Built-in bubble level
- Non-Slip Feet
- Quick release leg lock
- Lightweight and portable
- Compatible with Camcorders, DSLR Cameras and Mobile Phones