SOKANY Automatic Soap Dispenser Liquid
SOKANY Automatic Soap Dispenser. Stay clean and germ-free with just a wave of your hand with Liquid Soap. This easy-to-use hands-free soap and sanitizer dispenser. Fill it with your favorite hand soap, dish soap, lotion, or sanitizing gel. Indeed, it’s motion-activated and touch-free, so no germs indeed. Also no mess, no germs to spread around!. Plus, it lights up and chimes with every squirt. Surely Great for bathroom or kitchen.
- Motion-activated – just wave your hand. Soap Magic gives you the perfect amount every time
- Makes applying body lotion a breeze
- Works with all liquid Soap dispenser. Lotions, and hand CLEANER
- Great in the workshop for cleaning up without touching anything
- Pop-up lid for easy refills
- Infrared Sensor
- Clear window shows fill level
- Lights up and chimes
- Pop-Up lid for easy refills.
- Built-in infrared smart sensor-motion activated.
- Fully automatic and touch-free operation.
- Clear window to display fill level.
- Sanitary: Prevents cross-contamination
Handwashing helps prevent the spread of infectious diseases
A number of infectious diseases can be spread from one person to another by contaminated hands.
These diseases includeuch as , and respiratory infections, such as , and .
Washing your hands properly with soap water. Help prevent the spread of the germs (like bacteria and viruses) that cause these diseases too.
Similarly Respiratory infections can cause serious complications. Especially for young children, the elderly. Those with a weakened immune system.
You should wash your hands thoroughly:
- after using the toilet
- after changing nappies
- before, during, and after preparing food
- between handling raw and cooked or ready-to-eat food
- before eating
- after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- after using a tissue or handkerchief
- before and after attending to sick children or other family members
- after smoking
- handling rubbish or working in the garden
- after handling animals
- when you get home. Also Arrive at other people’s homes, at venues, or at work.